Nicki Minaj is Billboard/VIBE’s No. 10 Greatest Rapper of All Time. 🌟

Style.

Billboard on Nicki Minaj being named the greatest female rapper of all time:

“She can not only do the rap but she can also do the pop stuff, her versatility is just A-1.”

spacer.pngspacer.png

The greatest rappers of all time ranked by Billboard:

spacer.png

Billboard and Vibe rank the greatest females rappers of all time: 

#10 @NICKIMINAJ
#19 @MissyElliott 
#30 @MsLaurynHill 
#31 @LilKim 
#44 @IAmQueenLatifah
#47 @MCLyte

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

who thought it's fair to put champaigne papi higher in this list than Onika? bye 

The way Onika deserves to be higher in this list 

I’m feeling so spoiled as they included her in the top #10. She has no competition, especially from the females. She’s the standard!:jordan-perfume:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The way I was blasting Roman in Moscow this morning :elton:

The whole week I was thinking to change my username to Style. In Moscow; insaaaaneeee taste tho. Nicki’s early work, delivery, flow, cadence, bars, clarity and persona is UNMATCHED!nicki na GIF by Complex

Edited by Style.
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Music Video Woman GIF
Lil Kim Fashion GIF

jump off lil kim GIF
lil kim college GIF

It’s bittersweet how things went south between Nicki and Kim from the beginning. If it wasn’t for Kim trashing and bad mouthing Nicki to all the radio stations in the world, things could’ve been different for her. However, now I understand both sides and the only regret I have is that I let myself “caught” in Barb’s agenda to disrespect her legacy. 2023 is definitely about me leaving this nonsense aside and getting into her music. I don’t get how they’d rank Missy higher than Kim and no one’s delusional in here, Missy has monumental songs… but let’s be for real, Kim’s style, aesthetic & music >>>> 

6 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Tanya deserves 

major nicki minaj GIF

Everyone on this forum laughed at the “self-proclaimed” Queen, but these outlets/media people have been calling her The Queen Of Rap since her DEBUT! I’ve got the receipts and I can’t wait the time when a bich finna try me!

:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:BROKE PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER LAUGH:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Edited by Style.
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Everyone on this forum laughed at the “self-proclaimed” Queen, but these outlets/media people have been calling her The Queen Of Rap since her DEBUT! I’ve got the receipts and I can’t wait the time when a bich finna try me!

:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:BROKE PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER LAUGH:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

The new user name :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ă—
Ă—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block