This Britney performance scalps me!

I prefer this over the extremely overrated XFactor performance where, yes she slayed the dance break, but that's really it :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

The rest of the performance is literally made of walking, posing and arms movements :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Also to me, this has never been a good choreography! 'Circus' has a much better choreography if you ask me :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2

I always loved the Bambi performance ! One of my favorites as well.

It was SO random though for her to do her first performance under the c-ship on German television. Looking back it sorta feels like a test-performance, before going on more popular and American like shows like Star academy and Xfactor. And Meg Ryan and Keanu Reeves in the audience like the most random thing ever.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Exhaolic said:

I prefer this over the extremely overrated XFactor performance where, yes she slayed the dance break, but that's really it :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

The rest of the performance is literally made of walking, posing and arms movements :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Also to me, this has never been a good choreography! 'Circus' has a much better choreography if you ask me :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I feel the Womanizer choreo is extremely gay and I love it she's a Queer icon :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

But I love Circus choreo 💗

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block