Sophie Ellis-Bextor returns with “Breaking the Circle”

Dahrealshit

3 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

Shes been trying to come back since the the early 2010s with flop after flop but no song is single material or catchy enough.

I keep rooting for her but she hasnt put anything good since her disco era....and she kind of lost her sound in  the process

Death Of Love, Crystalize and Crying At The Discotech are great songs, I didn't like the new one because is kind of a leftover of her previous album. I really love her since Not Giving Up On Love Ft. Armin Van Burren.

1 hour ago, ElToxico said:

Shes been trying to come back since the the early 2010s with flop after flop but no song is single material or catchy enough.

I keep rooting for her but she hasnt put anything good since her disco era....and she kind of lost her sound in  the process

Sophie is not aiming for a mainstream pop comeback, that's not her niche and hasn't been for years.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block