Thoughts on Britney and Elton's ''Hold Me Closer'' 6 months later?

Its a nice, feel-good song... My main issue is the production of this song. Whenever you hear a Britney song, you immediately recognize her voice. But here, you can barely hear her and she once even described her part in the song as a "backup singer" and that is exactly how I feel about it... It had the potential to be a big success but I guess at this moment, considering what Britney is going through, it was the best we could get... 

Britney's first post cship song had potential to be a number 1 with so much attention on her post cship life...

I turned it on and that weird dual synced vocals freaked me out, hurt my ears and gave me a headache. Turned it off halfway through and looked up the leaked one and thought it was much better. 

If she wants to, i still reckon there's massive potential with a comeback if the music's good .... Hold me closer.... It gave me a legit headache ain't ever listening to that again! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block