Britney: I believe this is a church in Madrid

Cqleb

I believe this is a church in Madrid … I’ve never been here but it looks beautiful !!! I have a thing for stained glass … when I was younger I had a small piece of stain glass in my window !!! I always said when I got older I would have the most beautiful stained glass in my home … but not small … covering my doors and guess what I did !!! I’ve shared a lot on Instagram but I’ve never really shared my home … some things must remain confidential I guess !!! Well besides our meeting room (you know the living room) 😒😒😒😒🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂 !!!

📸: @antiguoscafesdemadrid

• Love 2
11 hours ago, ElenaB said:

IT IS IN MADRID BRITNEY YOU CAN COME AND SEE IT ANYTIME YOU WANT QUEEN :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: YOU'VE ACTUALLY BEEN HERE TWICE AND SAID IN AN INTERVIEW IN 2002 MADRID WAS YOUR FAV CITY IN THE WORLD BUT IT'S OK YOU DON'T REMEMBER :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I think she is saying she has never been into that church and not Madrid lol:emma:  But maybe you are right and she doesnt remember she was there. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block