Britney Spears: American Dream

• Super Mods
46 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

I mean by that logic you should probably stop listening to any of her music released between 2008 to 2021 then...

Thank you!

She’s literally a musician though. Music is a bit different I would think?

This was a video game based off her name. It’s no different than Britney Spears’ The Zone, in my opinion… It was just another way for Team Con to profit off her name.

I’m sure it was a cute game, though. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

We love to see you contributing absolutely nothing as always. I hope you got that Glitter all over your face that you wanted :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Glad to see you’ve admitted you’ve added absolutely nothing to this forum. Take some melatonin, go to sleep, and try again tomorrow. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Glad to see you’ve admitted you’ve added absolutely nothing to this forum. Take some melatonin, go to sleep, and try again tomorrow. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I didn’t say that anywhere? If you struggle to read baby admitting it is the first step, DuoLingo do a separate app to learn basic reading skills, I suggest you download it and get yourself out of the Lea Michele book club.

I’ll be back tomorrow, hope to see some improvements :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Edited by Helicopterney

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block