Britney Spears: American Dream

I actually lowkey enjoyed this game and thought it was fun. But it was riddled with glitches (I remember I lost all my B-gems (I think that's what they were called?) once and customer support couldn't help me at all) and when the game had a major issue preventing completion for many players, Glu did fu£k all about it and stopped updating the game.

Yet they still update the Kim Kardashian game :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Edited by Isla
5 minutes ago, Isla said:

I actually lowkey enjoyed this game and thought it was fun. But it was riddled with glitches (I remember I lost all my B-gems (I think that's what they were called?) once and customer support couldn't help me at all) and when the game had a major issue preventing completion for many players, Glu did fu£k all about it and stopped updating the game.

Yet they still update the Kim Kardashian game :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I feel like we should march down there right now, get them to fix and re-upload the game and get you your B-Gems back!!

crowd riot GIF

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I used to play the game. I wish it had more iconic Britney costumes and it was easier to obtain them. I don’t purchase anything in games,  but I almost did with Britney’s and I realized I needed to erase the game cuz I was too invested and was close to blowing money. 

spacer.png

I feel you sister x

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block