Do you worry Britney will leave social media like Pamela Anderson did 2 years ago because it's a form of control?

on the contrary, i would see it as a good thing. social media is toxic af. she doesn't need an instagram/twitter/tiktok account to have a voice, she's britney spears. i think it would be healthy for her, as well as it is healthy for everyone really.

Edited by ElenaB
  • Like 3

Nope.

No worries. Most of us lived through a time where there was hardly any type of social media, and Britney deactivating her account time to time actually got me used it. And honestly, I'm a person who think social media is toxic and I am hardly active on any of it.(Just to follow and support Britney and that's about it.) I started to compare myself to others and that did not help with my self esteem. I wouldn't be worried or surprised if Britney did the same.

• Like 2

I can see her doing and posting something similar to Pam’s caption in the future. I think right now she’s using social media as an outlet to be heard and vent, but it truly is a toxic cesspool where anyone with a phone or keyboard can spew utter vitriol and hatred. It’s really not healthy, imo.

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

if britney left social media it wouldn't worry me. but i think britney is attempting to change the way social media is viewed right now. at least hers. everyone expects celebrity social media to be prim and proper and used solely for promotional purposes. britney has stated on more than one occasion she likes sharing on social media and it helps her to heal. she doesn't care if her socials are messy or not to the standards people expect. she posts what she wants, when she wants, deletes what she wants, disables comments, and disappears if she chooses. THAT is freedom to her. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I truly hope she does.

A part of me feels like she is addicted to social media and it makes sense. At one point or another, we were all addicted to IG and social media. Since she has been restricted for so long, it is a new world. I also feel like she bases her worth on IG as we all have done (likes and posts), but that's just my theory. Her IG truly is an online journal and it's hard to look at because of how raw and uncomfortable it is. Not trying to be rude, either.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block