Shout out to all Mods for keeping this site POSITIVE!

Toxic.Latin

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Please refrain from calling others racist who you simply do not agree with. The troll comment is not the vibe either. 

Please learn to engage within the community respectfully. 

Not to be rude but sweetie you have not seen other posts I- 

• Like 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Please refrain from calling others racist who you simply do not agree with. The troll comment is not the vibe either. 

Please learn to engage within the community respectfully. 

And I will be taking this matter in a private conversation with Slayout and Jordan Miller about how your moderation capabilities need improvement. You are endorsing members who do nothing but make troll comments and make tone-deaf remarks. You are also refusing to move this thread into the proper section when it has absolutely nothing to do with Britney yet you are quick to jump the gun when others make non-related Britney threads. As a mod, you need to do better and stop stirring the pot. Thank you. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Joshyworld said:

And I will be taking this matter in a private conversation with Slayout and Jordan Miller about how your moderation capabilities need improvement. You are endorsing members who do nothing but make troll comments and make tone-deaf remarks. You are also refusing to move this thread into the proper section when it has absolutely nothing to do with Britney yet you are quick to jump the gun when others make non-related Britney threads. As a mod, you need to do better and stop stirring the pot. Thank you. 

This site is a Britney forum first. 

You are upset that your thread that was intentionally created to put others against Britney got shut down. I apologize for any inconveniences that this may cause. 

This thread is positive. I suggest you try doing the same! 

Thank you. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block