Britney’s Biggest Revenge would be to THRIVE

HIM

As we know, Larry, Lou, Jamie and Jamie and Jamie are still on the loose and it looks like the law is on their side.

I honestly think and I know Britney doesn’t want to but I highly suggest she comes back to prove herself by showing them she can make it on her own. Come back and be more successful then during the con years. That will hurt them to see Britney making money and expanding her legacy, leaving all them fools in the dust. It will hurt KFed and the boys to see Britney making bank, living life, flourishing and prospering without giving them a single dime. Because at this point Rosengart is not doing much. Judge Pennywise is complicit and seems uninterested in helping an emotionally and psychically abused woman. 

It’s that or we continue seeing Lou and Larry and possibly Jamie, Jamie and Jamie at big events. Look out for Lou’s album in stores! 

• Love 2

The best revenge is a life well lived. 

I do think they need to pay for their actions, though. Her IG image isn’t doing her any favors. Judge Pennywise doesn’t give a **** about Britney when the GP isn’t invested, and Britney’s “I love to offend now” attitude may feel nice for her but it won’t help her get THAT kind of revenge. Without massive public pressure and support, there’s just no way. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The best revenge is her happiness and her health, making music and working is second hand at this time.

Britney's already accomplished so much, her being HAPPY and HEALTHY is the most important thing. 

yes!!! britney can make money anytime she wants, hold me closer proved that tenfold. britney being HAPPY without her trash family will hurt them the most. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Exactly what I said in the past threads. Her biggest revenge is to BE MORE SUCCESSFUL and 100000X Richer!!! OUTSIDE MUSIC or HOLLYWOOD because we know she does not want to come back. She can build a huge empire --- real estate, a chain of restaurants, fashion, fragrances, jewelry shops, ANYTHING UNDER HER BELT and be more and more successful, and of course, GENUINELY HAPPY.

She would make her abusers (family and sons included) crawl and beg for her attention. They will look for her and the love she gave them --- but they can never reach her at the top.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block