Beyoncé guarded as Britney was?

28 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

She’s so fake, ignorant and overrated by woke media.. Jay Z is so ugly and a convicted stabber… Is satan ruling the universe?

Excuse me? These are insane stereotypes. Woke media? As in you’re angry that a black woman is singing about black issues in America and mainstream publications have taken notice of this? I remember what all you’ve said about Beyoncé and the racist stereotypes and disgusting comments you’ve made regarding her in the past. It’s a shock you’re even allowed to post here 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Excuse me? These are insane stereotypes. Woke media? As in you’re angry that a black woman is singing about black issues in America and mainstream publications have taken notice of this? I remember what all you’ve said about Beyoncé and the racist stereotypes and disgusting comments you’ve made regarding her in the past. It’s a shock you’re even allowed to post here 

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Fr it’s insanity that this is even allowed or just given a slap on the wrist 

Why? Am i supposed to applaud an AVERAGE performer with HORRIBLE god awful songs who became political only when the timing was favorable just because woke media and little ****s praise her like she’s the second coming? No way.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

He was convicted and pleaded guilty of stabbing a man.

he has admitted to sell crack.

sorry, for my values, that is not acceptable even if he became a billionaire later on.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block