Larry Rudolph & Lou Taylor photographed together recently

Cqleb

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

From PageSix:

free-britney-update.jpg?quality=75&strip
PAGESIX.COM

"After being silenced for 13 years, Britney is not afraid to expose anyone or anything," a friend tells Page Six ahead of the release of the pop star's memoir.

Cassie-BS-2.png

Cassie still keeps tagging Dina Lapolt

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

IMG-2003.png

As for Cade, he was trying to allude to Larry being good guy who all this time was on B's side and tried to help her behind the scenes :clownery_makeup_meme: + he spends a lot of time with Larry's best friend, Jeff Beacher. Here is a thread about him:

Jeff even congratulated Cade on the success of HMC as his first project as B's manager:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I was wondering about if we know if Cassie still works for Britney, not that she was working for her months/years ago.

And in regards to evidence about Cade being close with Larry and Lou, I was kind of hoping for stronger evidence than a BAnon Twitter thread. It's not evidence that people who work in the music industry know each other or follow each other on Instagram. I don't think a lot of y'all realise that by proxy of being Britney Spears and being so entrenched in the music industry, Britney will forever know people and be surrounded by people who have links to Lou Taylor and Larry Rudolph. Damn near everybody in the entire industry have links to them in one way or another. That doesn't mean they are working on their behalf.

If we had evidence that Cade or Jeff is working on behalf of Larry or Lou for them to still have control over Britney's life I would be very interested to see it, but we don't, people following someone on Instagram or visiting the same restaurant isn't that lol.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

And in regards to evidence about Cade being close with Larry and Lou, I was kind of hoping for stronger evidence than a BAnon Twitter thread. It's not evidence that people who work in the music industry know each other or follow each other on Instagram. I don't think a lot of y'all realise that by proxy of being Britney Spears and being so entrenched in the music industry, Britney will forever know people and be surrounded by people who have links to Lou Taylor and Larry Rudolph. Damn near everybody in the entire industry have links to them in one way or another. That doesn't mean they are working on their behalf.

If we had evidence that Cade or Jeff is working on behalf of Larry or Lou for them to still have control over Britney's life I would be very interested to see it, but we don't, people following someone on Instagram or visiting the same restaurant isn't that lol.

If they crossed paths in passing at ceremonies or parties a couple of times, I probably would agree with you. But Cade is being close to literally Larry's best friend. And it's worrisome no matter what you say.

+ his other close friend, Paris, has gotten a lot of working ties with Larry's and LMT's clients like Kim Petras and Meghan Trainor in recent times. And without the consent of Larry or Lou, it is unlikely that anything would have happened.

+ like I said Cade tried to allude to Larry being good guy

+ Britney's Gram girls also hinted that Cade tried to put spokes in their wheels, during FreeBritney.

And, yeah, all this is not concrete evidence, but circumstantial ones. But still it would be really foolish to ignore them.

-

Edited to add this:

20230206-205121.jpg

Edited by DuranDuran
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

If they crossed paths in passing at ceremonies or parties a couple of times, I probably would agree with you. But Cade is being close to literally Larry's best friend. And it's worrisome no matter what you say.

+ his other close friend, Paris, has gotten a lot of working ties with Larry's and LMT's clients like Kim Petras and Meghan Trainor in recent times. And without the consent of Larry or Lou, it is unlikely that anything would have happened.

+ like I said Cade tried to allude to Larry being good guy

+ Britney's Gram girls also hinted that Cade tried to put spokes in their wheels, during FreeBritney.

And, yeah, all this is not concrete evidence, but circumstantial ones. But still it would be really foolish to ignore them.

-

Edited to add this:

20230206-205121.jpg

This isn't circumstantial evidence though, it's not evidence of any kind lol. I can't see how you are basing these conclusions on the fact that Paris Hilton is friends with Kim Petras and Meghan Traitor and suggesting that has anything to do with Britney. Just because Kim is a client of Larry doesn't mean that has anything to do with Britney. Larry and Lou both have business ventures that are completely separate from their work with Britney. While for us as fans of course we would prefer that all people in Hollywood would stop working with them, that's not realistic. I think a lot of people don't realise that the upper echelons of the entertainment industry can be a pretty incestuous place, for lack of a better word, and most people can be connected through a couple of links of separation.

And I believe the "Cade tried to allude to Larry being a good guy" thing you are referring to was a comment Cade made about Britney having someone on her team that had tried to help her in previous years but had been stopped, but nowhere does he mention anything about that being Larry Rudolph or even hint at it.

I'm not saying that it's impossible that there could be individuals who don't have Britney's best interests around her, but I just think that basing opinions on who someone follows on Instagram is really meaningless and doesn't help any fight for justice for Britney, it actually hinders it. And twisting the things people have said to fit a narrative is harmful because people on social media take it as the undisputed truth and become indoctrinated and hysterical, which results in what we have seen recently with Britney's safety being put at risk and privacy being violated.

14 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Lapolt and Azoff were also there with them

Screenshot-20230206-073559-Instagram.jpg

That's why it's so concerning that Cade and Cassie are still working for B (or, more correctly to say, against her), since both, Cade and Cassie, still have close ties to Larry, Dina and LMT.

And no matter how strong and smart B is, she is only one person, without anyone truly in her corner, against a bunch of snakes

Red suits her. :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block