Larry Rudolph & Lou Taylor photographed together recently

Cqleb

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Lapolt and Azoff were also there with them

Screenshot-20230206-073559-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20230206-073604-Instagram.jpg

That's why it's so concerning that Cade and Cassie are still working for B (or, more correctly to say, against her), since both, Cade and Cassie, still have close ties to Larry, Dina and LMT.

And no matter how strong and smart B is, she is only one person, without anyone truly in her corner, against a bunch of snakes

It is a business, and there's clearly no running away from Lou if she has friends in Universal Music, which is one of the biggest labels in the world.

Cade and Cassie understand that this industry is full of snakes, and they have to navigate it as much as they can.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

No. The world needs to know how complicit Hollywood is. Larry and Lou are not in hiding. They destroyed a girls life and now are going to the Grammys? No. This should literally be going to the media  not some reports about selena pics being posted non stop. 

this is exhale not world :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Lapolt and Azoff were also there with them

That's why it's so concerning that Cade and Cassie are still working for B (or, more correctly to say, against her), since both, Cade and Cassie, still have close ties to Larry, Dina and LMT.

And no matter how strong and smart B is, she is only one person, without anyone truly in her corner, against a bunch of snakes

I don't know that we know that Cassie is still working for Britney. I'd like an update on that. And what is the evidence about Cade's "close ties" to Larry, Dina, and LMT?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I don't know that we know that Cassie is still working for Britney. I'd like an update on that. And what is the evidence about Cade's "close ties" to Larry, Dina, and LMT?

From PageSix:

Jeff Raymond has been Britney’s publicist for over a decade and counting, and digital marketing company CrowdSurf remains in charge of her social media postings.

free-britney-update.jpg?quality=75&strip
PAGESIX.COM

"After being silenced for 13 years, Britney is not afraid to expose anyone or anything," a friend tells Page Six ahead of the release of the pop star's memoir.

Cassie-BS-2.png

Cassie still keeps tagging Dina Lapolt

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

IMG-2003.png

As for Cade, he was trying to allude to Larry being good guy who all this time was on B's side and tried to help her behind the scenes :clownery_makeup_meme: + he spends a lot of time with Larry's best friend, Jeff Beacher. Here is a thread about him:

Jeff even congratulated Cade on the success of HMC as his first project as B's manager:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by DuranDuran
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block