Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck’s rocky night at The Grammys

GlitterRain

Lol every couple has been in that situation at some point. One partner is enjoying the party and cares about what other people there think of them, and then their SO is bored, over it, couldn't care less and just wants to go and slip out the back to go home.

She should prob care a little less about appearances and he should care a little more about how she feels and show respects bc this is a work thing for her like she maybe feels like she has to be there since she is a singer and all.

• Love 3

26 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

So what’s first? Album or divorce?Angela Lansbury Popcorn GIF

Doesn’t she have a song on the new album called “Dear Ben Pt 2”? She’s all about appearances, so I’d say album first. But I’m not the type to cheer on divorces, so hopefully they can stick it out. (I realize you’re prob kidding, but I’m just sayin).

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Emil87 said:

Doesn’t she have a song on the new album called “Dear Ben Pt 2”? She’s all about appearances, so I’d say album first. But I’m not the type to cheer on divorces, so hopefully they can stick it out. (I realize you’re prob kidding, but I’m just sayin).

I think they will be sticking it out :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block