Britney's Entire Catalog Reportedly Having Worldwide Vinyl Release

it seems like every studio album (besides Glory) + GH:MP will get a release

WWW.SQUATCHINTHEPIT.COM

Elmira, NY's premier record shop. We carry new & used vinyl records, CDs, cassettes, and official band merchandise. We buy collections, large and small! Rock, Metal, Classic Rock, Country...

Edited by MakeMeFweaky
  • Love 6
  • Like 2

They should’ve included the bonus tracks or used the alternate artwork for Baby, because most of the collectors in the US already have several different versions of these on vinyl! Hopefully we get picture discs for Britney, ITZ, Blackout, Circus, FF, Myah Jean & Glory- the Oops & Baby ones are gorgeous. B in the Mix on vinyl & Glory on cassette would be nice too ;) 

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Gimme Gimme More said:

Her label, duh. They take most of it. And she will get her share because t's 2023 and she's a free woman. These 2020 *** comments are so annoying.

Calm down sis :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

I had no clue you were privy to Britney’s record contract and pay checks and financial statements :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

FINALLY!!!:jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

I was on Britney Brand boycott when the UO releases came out and I’m not a fan of colored vinyl so I’m very excited to finally complete my B collection! Hopefully they’re different masters from the UO and picture discs tho- Opps! and ITZ specifically were cut weird.

They were too lazy to re-master them for the vinyl which is necessary for a decent pressing, they weren’t as bad as Gaga’s Fame, but they definitely could’ve been better. The first 3 sounded great to me though, especially “Britney” & “Baby”. Oops didn’t stand out as bad to me, but I have the first press- not the clear splatter one

1 minute ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

They were too lazy to re-master them for the vinyl which is necessary for a decent pressing, they weren’t as bad as Gaga’s Fame, but they definitely could’ve been better. The first 3 sounded great to me though, especially “Britney” & “Baby”. Oops didn’t stand out as bad to me, but I have the first press- not the clear splatter one

They definitely needed remastered but I’m not surprised they weren’t. I just know the masters from the UO pressings left a lot to be desired from everything I’ve heard. That’s what I meant, I wonder if they’re a different lacquer cut or not. Doubt Sony would put that much effort. We should be happy if they don’t use scans of the artwork.

What I meant about being cut weird is the vinyl master. Putting Lucky as the last track on side a is weird tho. I get they didn’t want to ruin the transition but the song sound terrible on the picture disc I bought my sister. And the MATM remix should’ve been left off of ITZ. Blackout and ITZ def should’ve been 2LPs w 3/4 songs a side tho. Radar could’ve been left off of circus to give the grooves more room. The original vinyl masters were messy at best.

Ima still buy these until someone decides to give these a proper remaster tho- better than spending second hand prices for the UO ones.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

They definitely needed remastered but I’m not surprised they weren’t. I just know the masters from the UO pressings left a lot to be desired from everything I’ve heard. That’s what I meant, I wonder if they’re a different lacquer cut or not. Doubt Sony would put that much effort. We should be happy if they don’t use scans of the artwork.

What I meant about being cut weird is the vinyl master. Putting Lucky as the last track on side a is weird tho. I get they didn’t want to ruin the transition but the song sound terrible on the picture disc I bought my sister. And the MATM remix should’ve been left off of ITZ. Blackout and ITZ def should’ve been 2LPs w 3/4 songs a side tho. Radar could’ve been left off of circus to give the grooves more room. The original vinyl masters were messy at best.

Ima still buy these until someone decides to give these a proper remaster tho- better than spending second hand prices for the UO ones.

Picture discs are notorious for sounding terrible! The high end on the records after Britney is pretty tinny is several parts on the Urban releases. I definitely agree that they should’ve been double vinyls, 180 gram vinyl would’ve been preferred (which Sony blatantly had a perfect opportunity to release on these mass produced black ones, but of course they didn’t), a gatefold & the bonus tracks would’ve made them perfect & extra special since they were finally being pressed for the first time ever. In The Zone, Blackout & Circus all especially benefit from their bonus tracks & it’s a shame we’ll probably never have them on wax! (unless we get some half *** “B-sides”  collection team B would 100% screw up & not include any new material, just a bunch of officially released tracks together in one place) :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block