Grammys 2023 Discussion

8 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Perched for all the Exhalers who’ll lose it when Beyoncé wins and becomes the most Grammy award winning artist ever! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Fff that might be me. The good thing about it is it's historic for Black musicians. But also I find it baffling how many Grammys she has over the likes of MJ, Queen (who have never won a Grammy), Rolling Stones etc. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Isla said:

The way I cannot stay up to watch this because I FINALLY GOT A JOB WITH NORMAL WORKING HOURS :bouncey:

I'm gonna go asleep in a few hours so I'll be here to see the red carpet at least!

I'm soooooo happy for you!! I know you have been looking for a long time. I'm job searching too! Finally healing after surgery 🤍

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block