Should Ooh La La (from "The Smurfs 2") be Brit's most popular song?

Yes, and anyone who disagrees is literally an idiot and delusional. Britney wrote and composed this song and it was inspired by her two children that appear in the video. This is a mothers prayer in a way and I do believe it fit right in with Britney jeans tracks. I get why they included this in the Smurfs 2 soundtrack though, it’s rare for an opportunity to be part of a soundtrack for a film like that 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Haha 6
Just now, Rik vs Exhale said:

Yes, and anyone who disagrees is literally an idiot. Britney wrote and composed this song and it was inspired by her two children that appear in the video. This is a mothers prayer in a way and I do believe it fit right in with Britney jeans tracks. I get why they included this in the Smurfs 2 soundtrack though, it’s rare that an opportunity to be part of a soundtrack for a film like that 

Britney Spears – vocals
Katy Perry – backing vocals (uncredited)[!!!]
Kandice Melonakos – composer, lyricist
Fransisca Hall – composer, lyricist
Jacob Kasher Hindlin – composer, lyricist
Bonnie McKee – composer, lyricist
Henry Walter – composer, lyricist, producer, programmer
Lukasz Gottwald – composer, lyricist, producer, programmer
Joshua Coleman – composer, lyricist, producer, programmer
Emily Wright – engineer
Clint Gibbs – engineer
John Hanes – engineer

Well, I cant see britney as lyricist or composer :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

But I agree that's the one of the most personal songs :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

not her biggest, but if definitely should have been more popular that’s for sure… it’s better than that rehash of jts song… buttttttt i do remember when this song came out… there were a lot of weird illuminati youtube vids ppl made on youtube… i haven’t seen those in so long… did that trend just die? or did they just get silenced 🥺🥺

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
9 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

not her biggest, but if defined should have been more popular that’s for sure… it’s better than that rehash of jts song… buttttttt i do remember when this song came out… there were a lot of weird illuminati youtube vids ppl made on youtube… i haven’t seen those in so long… did that trend just die? or did they just get silenced 🥺🥺

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

Britney Spears – vocals
Emily Wright – engineer
Clint Gibbs – engineer
John Hanes – engineer

Well, I cant see britney as lyricist or composer :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

But I agree that's the one of the most personal songs :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

That’s all a lie she wrote and produced this herself 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

Britney Spears – vocals
Emily Wright – engineer
Clint Gibbs – engineer
John Hanes – engineer

She used an uncredited alas but she wrote and memorized the song cause she had no pen and paper at that time, then she kept it on her mind until she went to the studio next day and recorded the track in one take girl you need to get your facts right :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block