I've been falling in love with Britney all over again. The world needs to be reminded she truly was THAT bïtch.

5 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I love you too britney :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Me too :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: As a late 90s/00s child, she felt so engrained in our American culture and consciousness. When you look back to 20-25 years go, you can't help but think of her.

On a side note, I absolutely adore this rendition of 'BOMT'. Makes it sound so fresh and like I'm listening to the track all over again for the first time.  :melt_weird_drift_wow:

The final version should have sounded more like this. :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Also, I'm trying to find that Letterman interview she did in 2001 where she looked like an absolute Barbie doll but it's nowhere to be found. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 1

I usually avoid watching those old video’s because I don’t want to cry :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:she was huge and everywhere even here  in Middle East she was that b, tch but  now nobody care about her anymore sad  it is like am the only one who still love her and I will always be :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Edited by Abdul
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block