Your favorite performance from “The Circus Tour”

I’ve been watching performances from the Circus Tour, and despite the lack of choreography, there were times where her stage presence and energy were on 🔥.

My personal favorite has to be “Get Naked”. The song just goes OFF live and you can tell Britney was feeling herself. “Radar” is a very close second for me, there were nights where she absolutely NAILED it. The fact we never got a DVD release of this tour still bothers me..

Whats your favorite performance(s) from this tour? Post vids if you can!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I HATED HER PERFORMANCES BACK THEN ---- but then I watched it just last year and it made me realize that is also the last tour that she actually looked like "prime Britney". Yes, it lacked choreography and execution, but her passion is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Her top routines for me were:

Piece of Me
Hot as Ice
You Oughta Know
Get Naked
Touch of my Hand

Edited by britbritlove

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block