What if Brit walked away from fame like Pam did?

Uhm well, there was the c-ship and she could do shyt on her own will, so that's that. Before the c-ship, there was a general obsession with her and hollyweird leeches did whatever they could to make B a cash cow. I could quote almost every single comment on this thread so far, so this explains the situation before. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

13 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I mean, she clearly was already doing that in 2004-2006, but she had to release the remaining albums for contractual reasons. She probably should've moved away from LA though because the paparazzi obsession around her, but in the end, it wasn't fame that ruined her life, it was her very own family and the leeches who got control over her. She needed good people and safety around her when she struggled but she only got people who wanted to abuse and use her :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

13 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I am positive Britney would have done the same but she was not allowed. It’s not an issue of her not trying, it’s an issue of her rights being violated. Her family in kahoot with Kevin, the music industry, and the state of California kept her incarcerated if she even wanted to see her kids. She would have left it all and made every sacrifice she could. She tried to escape to no avail. It’s a horror story. She couldn’t do what Pam did. 

13 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I watched the documentary and Pam didn't exactly walk away from fame. She wasn't being offered the types of acting roles that she wanted. She worked as much as she could, but wasn't taken seriously in the business.

She was finally offered a chance to do a Broadway show, dropped everything and left her house for 3 months to do that.

Pam did divorce Tommy because he was abusive to her and her sons.

13 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Did Pam really walk away from fame or did her career kind of just fizzle out? Seems like you’re trying to insinuate that Britney prioritized her career over her sons, which is just not factual. If given the choice, I’m pretty sure she would have gladly walked away from it all to live a quiet life raising her sons in peace and away from the spotlight. She’s never been the type to choose money and fame over family. 

Also, the main reason she didn’t fight the conservatorship for so long in the first place was so she could see her kids. She literally gave up her freedom for them. If that’s not prioritizing their well-being over her own, I dont know wtf is.

12 hours ago, mystic falls said:

Well, she wanted to do that since 2004. but then c-ship started and she was right at the beginning so yeah…:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

12 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Britney says in For the Record that after her break up with Kevin she should have just taken the kids and gone home to Louisiana, I can’t remember the reason she gave for not doing this as it’s been a few years since I’ve watched it.

But I think it’s pretty clear that she was over fame quite quickly. She made her money, travelled the world and wanted a normal life like everyone else. She was just too much of a brand by that point and it was everyone else around her who wanted more from her and a piece of her.  

As I’m writing this I’m realising how close to reality some of her song titles were! She got Lucky, then wanted a regular life but was too Overprotected, her team and the public said Gimme More, so she kept doing that until it broke her. 

I’m currently watching the Pam documentary and can see a lot of similarities between the two of them, both objectified by pervy men who didn’t have any boundaries when talking to them, and both vulnerable but treated like crap by some of the most important men in their lives. 

I honestly love them both 💖

10 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Actually, the first part of what you said couldn't be any less accurate. Britney's level of fame that came with her stardom absolutely did ruin and complicate her life. There hadn't been anybody as famous and hyper-fixated on by the media and general public since Michael Jackson and Princess Diana. Fame absolutely did blur and distort her reality to where all kinds of people began to take advantage of her. Britney even stated and hinted multiple times that she just wanted her fame to stop, that she wanted other girls to take over the limelight but people were too obsessed. There was really no way out of that fame machine. Even if Britney moved out of Los Angeles County in the mid-2000s, she would have been followed unless she decided to go onto a deserted island and isolate herself from the rest of the world.

As for now, she doing her best to walk away from fame and her so called fans call police to check on her wellfare. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: So that's it. I feel like the only option B has rn is to move to Mars. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

music video britney GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block