🚨14 MIN AUDIO: (Lou-Taylor-Coached) Jamie Lynn Attacks Britney's June 2021 Testimony + Attacks Lynne for Britney Squabble During Quarantine

13 hours ago, lluaces said:

I read the bootleg pdf of this and honestly if you don’t think about it too much JL sounds super reasonable but she doesn’t engage *at all* with the content of Britney’s testimony. All of her reaction is about how it affected her!

It all sounds so performative trying to be respectful and "classy". It has Lou Taylor written all over it

• Like 1
On 2/3/2023 at 10:00 PM, Emil87 said:

I cackled at her comment about how “hard work” is the reason she has the life she has now. The delusion. I honestly don’t think Jumbo Chin has worked hard a day in her life. EVER.

And staying out of trouble? Bish you got knocked up at 15 by some redneck hillbilly and derailed the career Britney provided for you.

All this talk about Britney’s behavior but no accountability of her own. And you didn’t remove yourself from the “situation”, Britney removed you from her life and for good reason. Get lost. 

JUMBO CHIN🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
On 2/3/2023 at 1:00 PM, Emil87 said:

I cackled at her comment about how “hard work” is the reason she has the life she has now. The delusion. I honestly don’t think Jumbo Chin has worked hard a day in her life. EVER.

And staying out of trouble? Bish you got knocked up at 15 by some redneck hillbilly and derailed the career Britney provided for you.

All this talk about Britney’s behavior but no accountability of her own. And you didn’t remove yourself from the “situation”, Britney removed you from her life and for good reason. Get lost. 

britney spears television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block