After 5 months, HOLD ME CLOSER is still increasing on US AC radio, moving up to #4 and today added to "NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 85" at #5

On 2/3/2023 at 12:29 PM, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

2M copies (pure sales) worldwide outselling Beyonce's comeback lead single BMS. 3 million US dollars revenue for HMC with little promotion. 

On 2/3/2023 at 12:59 PM, Almost Mystical said:

Do you think you can post the receipt for this? I need it for delusional Beyonka fan. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Do you guys seriously think HMC was a bigger hit than BMS or Beyonce's album? The song is only pushed on the radio and we all know the radio deals that happen behind closed doors. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I used to believe Beyonce was famous more in the US till I saw the masses waiting for tickets across Europe :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

As Britney fans, we should stop truly  being delusional :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

4 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

Do you guys seriously think HMC was a bigger hit than BMS or Beyonce's album? The song is only pushed on the radio and we all know the radio deals that happen behind closed doors. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I used to believe Beyonce was famous more in the US till I saw the masses waiting for tickets across Europe :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

As Britney fans, we should stop truly  being delusional :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Well, HMC sell better as a single. Beyonce's ticket sales is technically a straw man argument at this point. Please don't be so pressed when a single stat is threatening Beyonka's legacy. She have an amazing team and marketing.

4 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

Well, HMC sell better as a single. Beyonce's ticket sales is technically a straw man argument at this point. Please don't be so pressed when a single stat is threatening Beyonka's legacy. She have an amazing team and marketing.

The delusion that Britney's career is now threatening Beyonce's legacy :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Beyonce is having a wildly successful era. HMC was a moderate hit at best. 

anyway, Brit and Bey are both huge in their own way. Both have their own legacy. No need for embarrassing comments :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block