After 5 months, HOLD ME CLOSER is still increasing on US AC radio, moving up to #4 and today added to "NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 85" at #5

8 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

She bring more gross profit ratio than Beyoncé or Madonna in 2023. Her career looks bright. :jamie_lynn_grape:

2M copies (pure sales) worldwide outselling Beyonce's comeback lead single BMS. 3 million US dollars revenue for HMC with little promotion. 

Edited by TOUCHMEANGEL
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Do you think you can post the receipt for this? I need it for delusional Beyonka fan. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Beyonce is local she is not as big as Britney worldwide. In Europe and Asia Britney is much bigger!

After 3 months Break My Soul was out of top 100 iTunes worldwide. HMC still top 40 selling 3.8K copies per day. https://kworb.net/ww/

1.5M copies pure sales on iTunes alone and almost 2M copies pure sales overall.

But please don't fight with Beyonce stans, i saw B fans fighting with Xtina fans on Twitter it's annoying and not good for Britney these fightings will only bring more haters.

This era we proceed the BUILD THE LOVE  campaign with creating some fan accounts on Twitter to make friends and like as many comments on the tweets of those big streaming artists as possible (beside liking the radio stations as suggested). It will help sales and bring more new fans for Britney when she releases the comeback album.  I'm making friends with Miley fans, Ariana Grande fans, The Weeknd...for the long run ya know..

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It’s a true hit, and people love the song I’m so happy that Britney has such a cool single to add to her legacy. It’s just a natural hit, always gaining and selling very well!

Hold Me Closer" is now added on the compilation album, "NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 85" at #5, which is available only on US streaming platforms, among other smash hits. Soon 200M streams for HMC to reach!!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block