If Britney performs at the Super Bowl as Rihanna’s guest, what do you think she will wear?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Please God no. 

Why no? She glows in white and it’s something different from her leotards. She’ll stand out for wearing something so unexpected. It’s a bit of homage to her collab with Madonna. Now Britney will play that role to Rihanna. spacer.png

Edited by MikeHunt
3 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Why no? She glows in white and it’s something different from her leotards. She’ll stand out for wearing something so unexpected. It’s a bit of homage to her collab with Madonna. Now Britney will play that role to Rihanna. spacer.png

I want her to wear her project rose outfit on stage 

That’s what the project was, the Super Bowl 

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

For the Super Bowl, anything but a suit. Pants and a crop corset, pants and a sparkly tank top. Literally anything but a suit. I see your Onyx Hotel MATM suit idea but I don’t think it would look right now a days. I don’t think she’d enjoy performing in a suit either. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block