Shania Twain’s ‘Queen of Me’ is out and it’s everything we’ve needed!

Sia

6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Most of them besides "Best Friend". 

Im a huge Shania fan, I have all her albums, and going to her tour this year.

But her new album sounds like a new upcoming wannabe country singer from California!

Atleast its better than her last album, maybe it will eventually grown on me..

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Im a huge Shania fan, I have all her albums, and going to her tour this year.

But her new album sounds like a new upcoming wannabe country singer from California!

Atleast its better than her last album, maybe it will eventually grown on me..

Yes! Her last album was almost unlistenable besides like 5 songs. This song is an improvement from her last album. After hearing the NOW album, I knew she would make a big change with the followup. I hope she keeps the momentum and releases a followup to Queen of Me in about 2 years and takes this new sound to the next level. 

Edited by jordeezy
  • Love 1

I’m going to be controversial, yet, brave: I absolutely love Shania. I always have from her first album, but I’m not digging the effects on her vocals: like, it sounds like she was singing in a tin can. Like, it’s giving….….”I’m trying to keep up with the cool kids.” The album should’ve been an EP or something….

• Love 1

I don't like the album - the vocal production is tragic - her vocals are too edited. I would really like to enjoy this album, but if it was without heavy reverb, autotune, and her vocals weren't unnaturally shaped by filters.

We can hope that the protools sessions will be leaked and we will be able to hear her voice in an unedited form :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block