New Britney Insta: a cat

28 minutes ago, One More Time said:

29 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

She should cover Nirvana’s Poly. It’s a great statement song for what the conservatorship feels to her: an abduction and torture.

People need to stop underestimating this woman :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:  That Nirvana song is probably what she’s referencing 

"I don't think you can ever count somebody like her out," [JT] says of Spears, who broke down in tears during a recent interview [2006] with NBC's Matt Lauer. "Because she may appear one way, but she's very clever."

I’m going to start posting quote that in all her ig caption threads from now on. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Almost Mystical said:

She should cover Nirvana’s Poly. It’s a great statement song for what the conservatorship feels to her: an abduction and torture.

How about Lithium? It certainly doesn't get any more self-referential than the "shaved my head" line as well as the song title itself

Edited by PlayboyMommy
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block