Might get Banned But IDC...Her sons failed her when she truly needed them most.

Watching Pamela's sons talk about her made me so sad for Britney.

Britney's s sons view her as an ATM machine like everyone else in Team Con.

They were never raised to respect her and all they saw was how Britney was treated by her vile family + mgmt. The fact that they recorded her without consent many years ago and sent it to KFed and potentially others like Robin is so horrible.

I hope they'll reconcile one day and the boys get counseling.

Look at Pamela's son not only praising her for the person she is but also demanding justice for the business side of things, explaining how his mom was done wrong by Hollywood execs in the deals she was cut. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

i for one feel like they are spoiled rotten, and they probably blame britney for all the shortcomings they some how endured in life… but it’s really not their fault in a sense they were probably raised to be like that… however as they get older and more mature i would hope they would see things differently… but that isn’t going to happen for another few years in my opinion 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i for one feel like they are spoiled rotten, and they probably blame britney for all the shortcomings they some how endured in life… but it’s really not their fault in a sense they were probably raised to be like that… however as they get older and more mature i would hope they would see things differently… but that isn’t going to happen for another few years in my opinion 

I agree it’s not their fault. They’re still children they think like kids, and kids don’t see the whole picture in family disputes, they only see what they feel is disrupting their life the most. They will need to go through there own mental journey as they grow. I’m certain these kids will be ****ed up **** addicts with all the  trauma they have been through…it’s gonna be like opening ups Pandora’s box for them when they accept the truth of the situation.

We don't know a lot about Britneys situations with kids. Her whole situation being rightless affected them too. Bc they did not see her as a mother. They saw her as a person who is stripped of her rights and has to ask permission to do what she wants to do. I guess kids had hard time to perceive her as their adult mother bc no1 did. Britney was treated as a child and her kids did see it. I think the fact that jamie and lynne put Britney under cship not only did harm to Britney but also to her kids. I hope one day they will understand and start respecting their mother for doing her best and giving away her freedom to have a chance to see them.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

tbh, as some users here pointed out (and I did it as well in another thread), Britney's boys are still teens who spent majority of their time with the rest of Britney's family → there is a very high probability that they see what happened through someone else's lenses. Imagine living your whole life thinking that Santa Clause is real just to realise he's not (usually parents / friends / granparents are those who deliver presents). → Different case but the same principle. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: Note that I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong, it's rather a hypothesis. Moreover, Pamela's boys are older and had a different upbringing → that makes a huge difference as well. But I get what you mean. :) 

Edited by Groundbreaking
  • Like 3

They are going to regret this someday.

Really.
Personal irrelevant story time: 

My brother, who was maybe 24 years in 2019 also turned into a **** and didnt visit our father as much because "i need to take care of myself" and they lived hours apart. Never called just to talk.

When I called my brother and said our father may not have weeks left he was like "okay I'll see if I can get there some day". My uncle had to call his *** and be like "Listen buddy, your dad is dying of cancer, and its going to be THIS week. Your father needs you right now". 
And my brother came, my father died exactly a week later and my father was SO happy to see his kids together, even though he werent mentally with us all the time because of morfin..

Now, its been 3 years and my brother is stil full of guilt of how he treated our dad when he needed him, and he has a lot of regrets, it havent been easy for him, and I had to empty the apartment all by muself it took 2 months. To be fair, he turned up when we had to clean the last week and did a good job. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

the thing is, what you're saying is factually correct but it leaves no room for the nuance of the situation. yes, the boys were raised not to respect her. they don't as their mother OR just a woman. yes, they see her as an atm. but this is not their fault, nor is it britney's. it's unfair for people to say "they're almost adults they should know better" how do we expect them to know better when THIS is what they've been taught? they were raised by britney's abusers, groomed to be pawns in order for britney to comply to the abuse she suffered. THEY are victims too. they will only be able to "know better" when they are also away from THEIR abusers. we know better because most of us were probably raised to respect our parents. most of us grew up with britney, some before the con and some only knew her while in it. but we had access to things her children don't— the ability to objectively look at the situation and see it wasn't right. for them, britney in a con is ALL they know. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block