Britney on Pamela Anderson: I really respect the fact that her children stood up for her

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

couldn’t help but think of Preston and Jayden and wish Britney’s own two sons were supportive and understanding of her like Pamela’s sons are instead of being carbon copies of their disgusting dad. 

I can totally see Brit's wishful thinking here but unfortunately her kids are still children....unlike Pam's were both are grown-ups. It is so easy to be alienated when you're young, vulnerable and easy to manipulate. (Mind you the dad has the most custody time)

Here's hoping they will wake up and smell the roses when they're old enough to speak their own minds and finally support mum <3

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sean and Jayden aren't babies sis this whole narrative of people acting as if they don't know right from wrong or don't have manners is hilarious.

Yes Pam's kids are older than them, but Britney's kids are old enough to do better. 

Don't put words in my mouth "sis"

I'm not justifying them - I'm just giving a perspective on how both scenarios are not a like for like.

What you just said above about underage kids being "old enough" is exactly what abusers tell themselves to justify their actions.........

I am sure as hell I am embarrassed about at least 50% of all the things I've said and done when I was a teenager because I lacked the emotional maturity I have now.

Food for thought.

Edited by ElToxico
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

This post seems more about how the documentaries affected Britney herself rather than her sons. I suggest a slight title change to also include that component. Nevertheless, I’ll never forget when Britney first dragged the documentaries in 2021 and how this forum was filled with people up in arms about how it was ‘TeAm CoN/CaSsIE/CrOwDsUrf’ pushing that narrative. I’m glad fans have finally come to their senses now. That makes me think… I wonder what Britney thought about all of those unauthorized documentaries from 2002-2008. Unzipped, the MTV, VH1, and Biography ones, E!’s ‘Fall From Grace’/‘Price of Fame’, that ‘Off the Rails’ one and basically all the other ones that portrayed her as white trash and as a trainwreck. I mean, you couldn’t turn on a pop culture TV channel without seeing an unauthorized Britney documentary or special. Makes me wonder if she even knew or know those existed at the time and if she did, what she thought of them considering she never publicly talked about it. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: I say this because if anything, those documentaries in 2021 portrayed her in a mostly positive light unlike many of the ones from the 2000s.

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 9
Just now, ElToxico said:

Don't put words in my mouth "sis"

I'm not justifying them - I'm just giving a perspective on how both scenarios are not a like for like.

I didn't put words in your mouth honey you said Britney's sons are "children" as if they're not almost 18. They know right from wrong, and no one is saying Pam's story and Britney's story and their kids are like for like boo.

Pam's sons are showing the world how to respect their mother and show unconditional love to her.

Whereas Britney's secretly record her, disrespect her and treat her badly.

Coram Deo. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I didn't put words in your mouth honey you said Britney's sons are "children" as if they're not almost 18. They know right from wrong, and no one is saying Pam's story and Britney's story and their kids are like for like boo.

Pam's sons are showing the world how to respect their mother and show unconditional love to her.

Whereas Britney's secretly record her, disrespect her and treat her badly.

Coram Deo. 

oh my gosh are you a drag queen? omg slay queen! hunty! omg spill the tea sis snatch my wig! hahahah can you do this thing? can you do that?? can you death drop?? omg i love your eyeliner! omg love is love hah

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Edited by ElToxico
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

I had a feeling Britney would speak about this - it must hurt seeing how Pamela’s son speaks so highly of his mother and defends her despite the media scrutiny his mother went through - then we have Britney’s ungrateful brats :trash_throw_away_recycle:

If you have the time, watch this interview and you’ll be so proud of her son:

F bombs and all, her son seems very articulate and well spoken. She seems so proud of him, and I think the feeling is mutual. I love this and wish the same for Britney. ❤️ 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What do drag queens have to do with what we're talking about gurl?

Drag Queen Girl GIF by Digital Spy

Unless you stop typing your replies like you're a RuPaul's Drag Race contestant on an episode of untucked I'm done trying to have an adult conversation with you

Edited by ElToxico

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block