Rumor: Madonna releasing new album soon, new Britney collab rumored

On 2/2/2023 at 3:59 PM, Henry. said:

Imagine Britney agreeing to do Hold Me Closer w/ Elton John but not wanting to collab with Madonna :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Madonna'd probably go insane cause she allegedly hates Elton :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I was actually thinking this..... On the other hand Elton will probably delete HMC from Spotify if she collabs with Madge :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I wonder if Britney didn't have the problems she's having, singers would ask her for a collab  right now. I, somehow, feel that behind this "I support her" there's also the fact of "taking advantage of her current situation" to have headlines and possible number ones.

Would Elton John work with her if she wasn't going through all the bull****? He had years to ask for a collab, why now? The same with Madonna or the weekend(if that collab exists...)...I'm tired of the "let's help her" when in reality it only helps their wallets...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Reasonwhy said:

I wonder if Britney didn't have the problems she's having, singers would ask her for a collab  right now. I, somehow, feel that behind this "I support her" there's also the fact of "taking advantage of her current situation" to have headlines and possible number ones.

Would Elton John work with her if she wasn't going through all the bull****? He had years to ask for a collab, why now? The same with Madonna or the weekend(if that collab exists...)...I'm tired of the "let's help her" when in reality it only helps their wallets...

Madonna has always been team Britney. Back during her debut through now. Britney wouldn’t have invited her to the wedding if they didn’t share a special bond. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block