Rumor: Madonna releasing new album soon, new Britney collab rumored

I dunno how I feel about this. 

lately Madonna has been sucking the life out of anyone who collaborates with her. The tracks always turn out very underwhelming. 

she puts too much pressure on tracks thus they end up mediocre at best.

nicki Minaj is a prime example. 

Edited by jalpha
  • Love 1

I am so glad I realized that Madonna is amazing in that she remains true to herself no matter what other people think of her behavior. I did not always view her as a true artist or person, but she is 100% herself; for better or worse. I would love to see Britney and Madonna flop together again!  :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

The way people ate u guys tf up during that till the world ends thread 

Girl what Till The World Ends thread :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Btw I'm currently banned for 2 days cause I called some Little Monster ''slow'' for talking about Britney's mental health :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I regret nothing :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: 

I hope u didn't see my meltdown w/ Gaga stans a few days ago omg :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block