TIME Magazine on Latto’s Grammy nomination “anyone who will go toe-to-toe with Nicki Minaj & The Barbs deserves a Grammy” 🪓

Basically, as long as you beef with Nicki, they'll give you anything you want. This is incredibly sad to start the Black History Month. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

When Barbs finally realized the hold they have on not only publications, but the internet itself, things will shift. Imagine saying someone should only win a GRAMMY not based on their talent, but arguing with Nicki Minaj & her fans. This is very embarrassing.
spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Style.

Everytime I see Beyonce photos since she released Renaissance I start doubting myself. She did her b00b$, right? I'm not jut remembering things wrong, she never had those jugs before, alright? I just didn't erase her knockers from my memory over all these years, okay? She just never had those melons before. Tell me I'm not crazy. 

Edited by lilbela
15 minutes ago, fays1 said:

That’s what the magazine implied with their statement: that the Grammy should award Latto only because she had the guts to beef with the biggest fandom online. And yes, it’s THAT deep because it’s embarrassing in their part. We know the Grammy’s are all about politics, but we won’t stop talking **** about them. nicki minaj hair flip GIF by Republic Records

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block