P!nk unveils ‘Trustfall’ album track list

Cqleb

8 minutes ago, Ehju0901 said:

I hope this album is better than I am expecting it to be.  I usually really like Pink, but her last few eras have been somewhat bland and forgettable.

I agree, but it's just my opinion. I haven't been a huge fan of hers since after the Funhouse era. The 2 singles on this album so far are very meh to me, so I'm not really excited for this album. Makes me sad. Just my opinion though. 

• Like 2
On 2/2/2023 at 4:47 AM, Ehju0901 said:

I hope this album is better than I am expecting it to be.  I usually really like Pink, but her last few eras have been somewhat bland and forgettable.

Right. everything after Beautiful Trauma is like humdrum. The only exception is Cover Me In Sunshine and that's it. And even Beautiful Trauma was somehow less exciting then The Truth About Love or Funhouse or rose ave

• Love 1
5 hours ago, JayTawndre Suxx said:

I'm excited for this record. She's in her bag. She's had all the hot hot singles and albums. This point of her career is simply artistry 💗

I agree with you. However, the two singles she released so far are so outdated. I get that she wants to be her authentic self with this aesthetic and music, but I don’t know, it feels basic and uninspired. As for the album cover, it’s just no. At the end of the day, she’s a woman who’s been in the industry for decades. I think she can do whatever the **** she wants.:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 2/2/2023 at 12:47 AM, Ehju0901 said:

I agree... she haven't made something remarkable since her success with The Truth About Love, that's when she's gone mainstream and made most basic pop songs, with some good ones, of course. 

And judging for the first two singles... it's going to keep on that pattern.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block