9 years ago, Lady Gaga attended the Piece of Me Show and met Britney backstage. She ate Jamie's BBQ

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

cdn-3-expansion.jpg

10 hours ago, electricopop said:

That WIG-NEY!!!

10 hours ago, Stefani said:

Those are clones or imposters. You'll never convince me that they're the real Brit and Gaga; Gaga looks like a giant and Brit's wig is a mess. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

9 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I remember when this photo came out and everyone thought Britney was a drag queen even I thought that was Derrick Barry…that wig and makeup did her no favors, not to mention the choreographers work with drag queens, and Marco Marco the designer is a drag designer…

Team con is evil, lou made her be a drag queen.

9 hours ago, Ace of Base said:

That Vegas video is SO painful to watch tbh. I don’t remember the show being so terrible in 2013-2014…

9 hours ago, Abdul said:

I hate this picture:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:and not gaga look taller than Britney :orangu_orangutan_ape:seriously how tall is Britney? 

9 hours ago, Cqleb said:

That photo pretty much summed up the whole year 😂

9 hours ago, Alieniated3 said:

This photo is iconic especially since people thought that they both looked like impersonations of themselves :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also as a fan of both and huge LM, I love that they are in favor of one another :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

9 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Who are these two people?.. Cuz I don’t see Brit or Gagz in that picture..  :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:   :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:   :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

8 hours ago, Kletus said:

Strangely that’s the worst picture I’ve seen of both of them :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

8 hours ago, lemonbaby said:

i remember thinking for the looooongest these were impersonators

7 hours ago, SpaceFunk said:

What a drag that picture was

5 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Honestly, you get two iconic A listers in the same room and let some  absolute amateur shoot it  :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

This being 9 years ago is sending me. I’m upset at the concept of time right now :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

4 hours ago, Jay 2000 said:

2 drag queens :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

4 hours ago, s&m said:

Transga is overrated and I never liked her! she seems fake :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

3 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Okay, I'm always like :orangu_orangutan_ape: anytime I see that photo. Let's pretend this never happened :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Btw- is this pic from the same night?

wigney.gif

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

Okay, I'm always like :orangu_orangutan_ape: anytime I see that photo. Let's pretend this never happened :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

wigney.gif

I dunno but did Transga only attend one night? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

wigney.gif

No, that was a different date later in the year, when she ditched the nude bodysuit for the first number (the one from the picture with Gaga) 

15 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

The Transga comment is extremely inappropriate and this is your warning. Please stop.

Thank you! 

oh you’re still bitter about the job comments? please worry about real toxic people here. “Please stop”

“Thank you!”

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, s&m said:

I dunno but did Transga only attend one night? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

4 minutes ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

I don't want to change anything about @GlitterRain words, but @s&m I would rather call her transvestite Gaga, or DraGaga....just for not to 'offend' anyone. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

This ain’t it. Travsvestite Gaga is just as, if not more, offensive than Transga. Do better guys. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1