COUNTDOWN OVER- Hold Me Closer hits 200 million streams

Hold me Closer is still going strong!

Hold Me Closer (Elton John and Britney Spears song) - Wikipedia

Currently, as most of you can see it it has 200,064,970 streams.

Elton John, Britney Spears' 'Hold Me Closer' Remix Video Highlights Their  Enduring Style

On average, it gets from 550 to 800k streams.

Sometimes, it gets up to a million.

Britney & Elton Share “Hold Me Closer” Snippet on Instagram : r/freebritney

We got a beautiful visualizer:

An amazing video:

Then, an acoustic version:

And a club bop:

So stream all of it!

Added to:

Elton John e Britney Spears lançam Hold Me Closer e cantora comemora -  Coisa de Músico

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Calm down it's still charting worldwide. What do you except from a song with 0 promo? A diamond plaque and 5 billion streams maybe?

I am very calm and yes, that's what I expected given the media buzz around Britney Spears' first release after the conservatorship and the song being promoted as a follow up to Cold Heart, which turned out to be a huge hit despite zero promo and a cartoon video

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

You can't compare those 2 songs. In what world, how?

Lol why would you not, in what world?

You might want to browse back to the topics before the song was released, when everyone on here was expecting the collab to become a huge hit based on the success of Cold Heart. Then it flopped and hey, they’re incomparable and 300 million streams 6 months later are a good achievement 😆

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Sorry but it's not doing well if you consider the artists and the success of EJ's previous collabs with Lipa and Sheeran

Are you working for Lou Taylor puzzy? Elton’s song with Ed Sheeran are less successful than HMC and his single featuring Charlie Puth and Stevie Wonder even failed to chart at all. HMC is only Elton’s biggest collab after Peak Lipa, which says a lot. 

And HMC have more longevity in Billboard than Beyoncé’s Break My Soul.

This is one of Britney’s longest charting hits, even comparable to Primeney era. Despite she only did 6 hours of work in studio, not even a photoshoot or a proper Instagram post lol. 

Change your username to Delusional4Britney please. :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Are you working for Lou Taylor puzzy? Elton’s song with Ed Sheeran are less successful than HMC and his single featuring Charlie Puth and Stevie Wonder even failed to chart at all. HMC is only Elton’s biggest collab after Peak Lipa, which says a lot. 

And HMC have more longevity in Billboard than Beyoncé’s Break My Soul.

This is one of Britney’s longest charting hits, even comparable to Primeney era. Despite she only did 6 hours of work in studio, not even a photoshoot or a proper Instagram post lol. 

Change your username to Delusional4Britney please. :jamie_lynn_grape:

It's hilarious how quickly you accuse people of working for Lou Taylor and team con (LOL) whenever they dare to say something that might not be perceived as positive or in line with the deluded narrative you want to push. You're the deluded one here for pretending that the song is a hit based on some ridiculous nerdy stats, but hey if that makes you happy and your life more fulfilled you keep doing you honey x

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

It's hilarious how quickly you accuse people of working for Lou Taylor and team con (LOL) whenever they dare to say something that might not be perceived as positive or in line with the deluded narrative you want to push. You're the deluded one here for pretending that the song is a hit based on some ridiculous nerdy stats, but hey if that makes you happy and your life more fulfilled you keep doing you honey x

The song is not a flop. It's still selling, it's still charting  worldwide, being streamed and the videos are being viewed.

Go and stan Dua Lipa if you are so bothered about HMC.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Lol let’s break it down here:

- I bring facts on HMC success and comparing it to her peers.

- I rebut your claims on Elton’s “previous success” with actual stat as his previous singles failed to chart at all.

And you dismiss it all by saying it’s a “ridiculous nerdy stat”? Honey, you have no intelligence and have 2 cells left in your brain to counter any arguments and facts coming your way. How does it feel to kiss Lou’s wrinkly butt? Your Team Con certified and only here to downplay Britney success and talents. Please go back to whatever TriStar office there is now before IRS seized them. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block