Britney response to Alyssa Milano via Instagram Story: "this definitely feels like a form of bullying"

19 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Alyssa is implying that Britney is not mentally sound, but the Jack in the Box guy didn’t deserve to be dragged like that. She was angry at what he said to her because for her it’s extremely triggering, but she didn’t have to go after him personally. He does, however, remain anonymous 

I don’t agree with Alyssa doing this BUT I’m not 100% sure she did it with bad intent. If she did then yes she needs calling out but I still don’t agree that the best way to deal with it is by being a complete and utter bi tch to her on her Instagram and insult her looks, and talk about her being dead. 

Agree about the Jack in box situation, at least she didn’t name him, he revealed himself voluntarily, if that’s really him of course, so he obviously wasn’t too bothered, but some people would have been devastated by her nasty remarks. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Alyssa's comment section made my day.

I need a t shirt that reads SOMEONE GO CHECK ON ALYSSA MILANO.

It made your day to read people saying things like:

”A ho like you”

”You’re dead”

“K unt”

“Please accept you are nothing”

“I can’t imagine being this disgusting of a human being”

I must be living in a parallel universe I think, maybe I’m just old and this is normal now, but it shocks me sometimes to see some of the things I see written online to other people! Just call me Grandma I guess. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, dulcaewm said:

Alyssa claimed they were “friends”. They knew each other at one point in time many years ago, they were probably no more than acquaintances.

Yes, so they don't know each other

On top of that, she was the one who dated Justin after Britney, so

Yeah, they don't know each other at all

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

”A ho like you”

”You’re dead”

“K unt”

I must be living in a parallel universe I think, maybe I’m just old and this is normal now, but it shocks me sometimes to see some of the things I see written online to other people! Just call me Grandma I guess. 

No, it's not normal

I don't disagree with Britney, but the fans doing this know nothing about this concept of boundaries

• Love 1
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I don’t agree with Alyssa doing this BUT I’m not 100% sure she did it with bad intent. If she did then yes she needs calling out but I still don’t agree that the best way to deal with it is by being a complete and utter bi tch to her on her Instagram and insult her looks, and talk about her being dead. 

Agree about the Jack in box situation, at least she didn’t name him, he revealed himself voluntarily, if that’s really him of course, so he obviously wasn’t too bothered, but some people would have been devastated by her nasty remarks. 

Yeah, I understand and support fans telling her to apologize, but the extreme insults are unnecessary. Britney’s post was enough.

I would be absolutely mortified if I was the Jack in the Box employee 😅 but more so because I triggered Britney without any intention of doing so lol poor guy. That also does remind me that Britney’s been gaslit to the extreme so tweets like Alyssa’s strike a nerve, regardless of the intention because most people already see Britney as crazy, and most people will interpret Alyssa’s tweet through that lens.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

”A ho like you”

”You’re dead”

“K unt”

Kiss my ***! 

Can you have some sense of humor???

Of course I don't agree with those comments, they are hurtful, bad and out of line, I wouldn't accept it against anyone. (Except for team Con)

I meant the comments like the clown emoji, someone go check con Alyssa, etc. The throwing funny shade.

And also I don't see why I should be explaining my reasoning to anyone.

You're the one judging me, so again, kiss my juicy mf ***.

Have a laugh please, you really need it grandma.

Edited by argentinian.in.telaviv
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

And also, how are people confidently saying that what Alyssa did is actual bullying - which is a pretty strong term - but the way Britney spoke to and about the Jack in the box guy was absolutely fine?! 🤣

Its ok, I know the answer. It’s because if Britney does or says something, it’s ok. She has her reasons, she’s speaking her truth, he must have said it in a way to deserve it, she’s just healing etc etc. If anyone else dares to say anything to or about her, then they’re a hateful bully and we must “get them”. 

Britney shouldn’t have used her instagram as a soap box to go after the jitb guy, I agree with that. She’s obviously hypersensitive, and while it was well intentioned, there was no need to come at him like that.

But what Alyssa she posted on her twitter was faux concern and gaslighting at best. She doesn’t have a relationship with Britney (as far as we can tell) so her “concern” is performative and bullsh1t. 

• Love 2

Britney makes a post about this feeling like bullying and some of you are doing just that to Alyssa. Bullying!

All these hateful comments on Alyssa' social media is going to do nothing more then give Britney fans a bad name. You're not only giving yourself a bad name but the whole army as a whole, even the ones that aren't doing anything. So great job with that.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

It's not just you, it is shocking.

Even though I support what Britney said, I don't support people who think they are helping with those comments. I think what Britney said was direct and honest enough to put this issue to rest. I'm glad Britney stood up for herself and that should be that 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

yet it's not like she said his name and last name and shared a picture of him or whatever, she just talked about it as a random anecdote about someone no one was supposed to ever identify 

This too! Had he not outed himself as the employee, idk if anyone would’ve figured it was him Britney was referring to

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Britney makes a post about this feeling like bullying and some of you are doing just that to Alyssa. Bullying!

All these hateful comments on Alyssa' social media is going to do nothing more then give Britney fans a bad name. You're not only giving yourself a bad name but the whole army as a whole, even the ones that aren't doing anything. So great job with that.

I hate how a vocal minority (or majority?) of her fans feel the need to mobilize and do this petty sh1t. Britney said what she had to say on her IG, leave it at that. I’m sure if Britney saw what her fans were posting in Alyssa’s comments, she’d be so disappointed 

56 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Yeah, I understand and support fans telling her to apologize, but the extreme insults are unnecessary. Britney’s post was enough.

I would be absolutely mortified if I was the Jack in the Box employee 😅 but more so because I triggered Britney without any intention of doing so lol poor guy. That also does remind me that Britney’s been gaslit to the extreme so tweets like Alyssa’s strike a nerve, regardless of the intention because most people already see Britney as crazy, and most people will interpret Alyssa’s tweet through that lens.

Yes I do understand your viewpoint totally, and also have a lot of empathy for Britney and her situation, and how hard it must be when people do the things they do. I guess it’s just always weighing up when her right to be offended and hurt impacts on someone else who is being genuine - do they deserve to be dragged to the extreme and have an army of loyal fans set upon them? 

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Kiss my ***! 

Can you have some sense of humor???

Of course I don't agree with those comments, they are hurtful, bad and out of line, I wouldn't accept it against anyone. (Except for team Con)

I meant the comments like the clown emoji, someone go check con Alyssa, etc. The throwing funny shade.

And also I don't see why I should be explaining my reasoning to anyone.

You're the one judging me, so again, kiss my juicy mf ***.

Have a laugh please, you really need it grandma.

Ok apologies, I thought you meant those comments as well, I didn’t know you only meant the ones you’ve just mentioned. 

Sorry, asss being kissed as we speak! 😘

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

No, it's not normal

I don't disagree with Britney, but the fans doing this know nothing about this concept of boundaries

I agree when people talk about bullying this isn't nice or cool that 'fans' are saying over the top things on Alyssa's comments.

Alyssa didn't even say anything that bad, besides Britney's was more fun shade and not below the belt dragging.

I think what people are doing in her comments is disgusting, and a disgrace and I doubt if Britney read what people are saying she probably wouldn't like it.

"We're supposed to lift one another up" - Britney

- The fans - Tearing Alyssa down. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It's not just you, it is shocking.

Even though I support what Britney said, I don't support people who think they are helping with those comments. I think what Britney said was direct and honest enough to put this issue to rest. I'm glad Britney stood up for herself and that should be that 

Agree 👏 I think Britney handled it maturely and with grace, and Alyssa should learn from it. And maybe then if they want to talk more they can, and Alyssa could apologise. Leaving those kinds of unhinged hate comments isn’t a good look at all. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block