PAMELA ANDERSON NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY IS SO GOOD !!!!! I grew up wanting to be blonde, have giant *****, hot body and live in the playboy mansion with Hef and have hot nights in bed with Tommy Lee ! ICONIC !

Good for Pam Pam to be in charge of her narrative. That other TV show was simply just for clicks and quick cash – that's it. Now it's time for people who were actually involved to say their side of the story. I'm gonna watch it asap. :)

5 hours ago, Axad said:

I remember I was terrified when I saw her bobs when I was a kid I am being serious :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

May I ask (and pls don't come for me because I mean no harm by it), r u str8 or gae? Or why were you terrified of Pam's b00bies? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Spoiler

ps. you have a very cute face, like cute pumpkin pie :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Good for Pam Pam to be in charge of her narrative. That other TV show was simply just for clicks and quick cash – that's it. Now it's time for people who were actually involved to say their side of the story. I'm gonna watch it asap. :)

May I ask (and pls don't come for me because I mean no harm by it), r u str8 or gae? Or why were you terrified of Pam's b00bies? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Hide contents

ps. you have a very cute face, like cute pumpkin pie :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

It is ok and I am bi***ual :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2
9 hours ago, x.rox said:

To be honest when I watched it I couldn’t help but think: Britney should do the same thing. Tell her story on her terms. Unfiltered. It was very inspiring & it illuminated so much that I didn’t know about Pam.

Whenever she is ready, this would be a great route for Britney to go. It’s just her and her words only. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block