What do you think Britney meant when she said “I always sing live”

It was probably Team Con's idea to embarrass her in front of the whole world!! :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: Unlike the FFT, POM didn't even had proper Pre-recorded vocals which made that comment worse imo, her vocals during BOMT were literally the same from 1998 and were also pitched :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: There were few Pre-recorded tracks only but most of them were mixed poorly, imo most of the show needed pre-rec vocals especially the old songs and the ballads!! For example Everytime and Lucky were embarrassing to watch! And something tells me that it was embarrassing for her too! She was literally there, doing nothing, moving her arms and her lips to her early '00s vocals :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Poor Britney.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

It was probably Team Con's idea to embarrass her in front of the whole world!! :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: Unlike the FFT, POM didn't even had proper Pre-recorded vocals which made that comment worse imo, her vocals during BOMT were literally the same from 1998 and were also pitched :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: There were few Pre-recorded tracks only but most of them were mixed poorly, imo most of the show needed pre-rec vocals especially the old songs and the ballads!! For example Everytime and Lucky were embarrassing to watch! And something tells me that it was embarrassing for her too! She was literally there, doing nothing, moving her arms and her lips to her early '00s vocals :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Poor Britney.

I do feel team con did embarrass her but also don’t forget Britney lip synched very obviously during the onxy and m+m tours. I do think she truly cares because she knew she was still delivering a great a performance 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I do feel team con did embarrass her but also don’t forget Britney lip synched very obviously during the onxy and m+m tours. I do think she truly cares because she knew she was still delivering a great a performance 

Sure! But her older songs, a lot of times, had pre-rec vocals! Especially 'Baby One More Time' that song had pre-recorded on her OIDIA, DWAD and OHT.

(On a side note, that's also why I wanna watch the FFT rehearsals so bad, amateur footages don't do those tracks justice :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: and on that shi_tty official release they dubbed everything with her album vocals :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:)

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Sure! But her older songs, a lot of times, had pre-rec vocals! Especially 'Baby One More Time' that song had pre-recorded on her OIDIA, DWAD and OHT.

(On a side note, that's also why I wanna watch the FFT rehearsals so bad, amateur footages don't do those tracks justice :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: and on that shi_tty official release they dubbed everything with her album vocals :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:)

That is true she did prerecord her vocals for her past tours 

• Love 2

I think she was just trolling like she knows she can't win, she sang live during the bomt and oops era and a few times during the britney era and people said "she can't really sing" and then she lip syncs and people are like "oh no she lip syncs" like early on she was told she's never good enough and I think that caused her a lot of insecurities but also gave her a sense of "damned if I do damned if I don't" so she's like **** it.

• Like 1

Remember the behind the camera thing in japan back in 2002 or whatever, whe she made fun of her bracelets and other stuff and said something about she doesnt sing live.

I do understand how she, and others, dont sing life when they are busy. There is no time for rehearsels or even microphone testing when you have to do 3 radioshows and other press junkets at the same day. You also have to rest your voice so obviously something has got to go.
Im not mad at her for not singing live, Im okay with it. But that should mean a spectacular show, and what Femme Fatale and Circus had - POM lacked = a plot. 

I think she knows and dont care. She know she isnøt singing, and I believe she can defend that by claiming she is working her butt off. 

Edited by joanhs

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block