What is going on with Joshua Basset….

John16qt

Omg, wait. Do you guys think Loucifer possibly wedged her way into his life? Obviously that is just me assuming because she works with Meghan Trainor, who he has been hanging with lately.

He seems to have become completely brainwashed. He spoke about how he wasn't very religious like that, but his family was. He was much more open about other religions, etc.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, i sometimes sing live said:

He almost died (literally) and has been harassed by Olive stans for 2 years, so I'm not surprised he felt like he needed some Jesus in his life. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

the way this comment made me question my own sanity, like i wanted to give it a laughing emoji reaction but the initial part of this comment is deep so it recquires like a thumb up or no reaction at all :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: choices

56 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Wow now I got a face to that song

I'd sing a sob song too, he's cute:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

riiiight, he's a cute little pumpkin pie :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Spoiler

more of joshua for u

joshua bassett icon | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumpik

Who is Joshua Bassett? Well, I'm here to tell you. | Fandom

100 ideas de Joshua bassett baby | actores, guitarra para niños, suéter de  angora

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block