Jeffree Star’s new NFL boo - Who Do You Think It Is???

jalpha

3 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

boy is low key cute :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: dunno what he has to do with Jeffree from all available people 

but he does himself and i do me, i guess 

IK that is what is keeping me interested in this story. If this beautiful man is gay, I have soooo many questions. Like how a masc footballer ends up with Jeffree Starr and the seething jealousy I have over it :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

He has some bops, they’re very nostalgic for me. He was the first gay thing I got into as a late teen, my parents thought he was demonic and that I’d gone crazy. LoL

Lol at least they didn’t got Lou to tell you to go to the light :tongueney_britney_cocky:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
50 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

IK that is what is keeping me interested in this story. If this beautiful man is gay, I have soooo many questions. Like how a masc footballer ends up with Jeffree Starr and the seething jealousy I have over it :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

riiiiiight :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: the way Jeffree can pull like anybody and the only thing I (and I guess you too) pull is this

Norman Doors: Don't Know Whether to Push or Pull? Blame Design. - 99%  Invisible

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

riiiiiight :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: the way Jeffree can pull like anybody and the only thing I (and I guess you too) pull is this

Norman Doors: Don't Know Whether to Push or Pull? Blame Design. - 99%  Invisible

So true, sis :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

That's why this is so fascinating. Like if this Cole is gay and it isn't just for publicity, the fact that he is okay with all the blatant racism, guns and taking private jets to Wyoming is... interesting :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

That's why this is so fascinating. Like if this Cole is gay and it isn't just for publicity, the fact that he is okay with all the blatant racism, guns and taking private jets to Wyoming is... interesting :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

what if he wants a threesome

Britney Spears 3 GIFs | Tenor

not Cole coming for that Ye's money and Jeffree's make-up kit :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Spoiler

also, the way you unintentionally called Jeffree out for all his doings :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

To be fair… I don’t think Jeffree is racist. He said that stuff decades ago and has apologized over and over. 

he has changed for the better. Doesn’t mean you should like him, but I don’t think it’s fair to call him a racist.

Racist is a powerful word that should not be mainstreamed into irrelevance.

That word should be reserved for current evil doers or for those who never apologized or never changed. 

Cancel culture has to be cancelled. 

Just Saying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Like 2
21 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I just don't understand why gays are being pushed to be fem/trans. It's so annoying that all of our famous gay men are denouncing their masculinity. Like...why is it so shamed to be masc attracted to masc? Masc bottoms are so hated on. I'm tired of yall.

You need to touch grass. Most of grinder is masc4masc guys. If don't get **** it's not because you're "masc" it's because you're ugly hun

Edited by alexbickle
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I think it’s because Jeffree really blurs the line between fem and masc. both look wise and personality wise. That’s a rare combo  

Orientation is a spectrum - he just happens to fit the bill for many man who fall in the middle. 

• Love 1

I just don't understand why gays are being pushed to be fem/trans. It's so annoying that all of our famous gay men are denouncing their masculinity. Like...why is it so shamed to be masc attracted to masc? Masc bottoms are so hated on. I'm tired of yall.

Mike Pence Dancing GIF by BFMTV

That’s not true.

Luke Evans is a great example. 

I think you’re confused. 

masc mean are more reserved. You won’t hear much about masc gay men because they tend to be less showy. 

Fems on the other hand, typically value expressing themselves with fashion, makeup art, etc. those types will always stick out to you more. 

Just be you. 

17 minutes ago, jalpha said:

To be fair… I don’t think Jeffree is racist. He said that stuff decades ago and has apologized over and over. 

he has changed for the better. Doesn’t mean you should like him, but I don’t think it’s fair to call him a racist.

Racist is a powerful word that should not be mainstreamed into irrelevance.

That word should be reserved for current evil doers or for those who never apologized or never changed. 

Cancel culture has to be cancelled. 

Just Saying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

That’s fair enough. I liked a video he did with Kathy Griffin but honestly the gun fetish thing turns me off :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Love 1
On 1/31/2023 at 2:47 PM, jordeezy said:

Amen. I’m gay BECAUSE I’m attracted to masculinity.

• Like 1
On 2/4/2023 at 1:40 PM, Bo da toe said:

Amen. I’m gay BECAUSE I’m attracted to masculinity.

It sounds like you two have some deep rooted  insecurities to work out with a therapist…

No one is attacking the masculine community. No one. 

***uality is a spectrum. I’m glad people are finally feeling safe enough to express where they are on the spectrum. Whatever label you decide to put on it. 

On 1/31/2023 at 6:47 PM, jordeezy said:

said the boy with they gayest patrick star meme ever as a profile picture. You must be soooo masc lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block