Jeffree Star’s new NFL boo - Who Do You Think It Is???

jalpha

1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

How do people know this Cole is gay?

According to the Google, his position in football is "tight end" :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Hide contents

Football is so gay lol :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

We don’t know he is gay… just going off of JStars clues. 

the current out NFL players don’t match - so it has to be a player still in the closet. 

Cole Mkets hair and ears match the guy in JS post. 

• Like 1

With all the beautiful butts out there, why would anyone want to hit a plastic one? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Having said that, I still don't understand all that Jeffrey hate coming from his own community... He really isn't a third as bad as any regular gay out there. I actually think he's a pretty nice guy. All that past beauty drama just got out of control and it had way too many layers to blame it all on himself alone.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I just don't understand why gays are being pushed to be fem/trans. It's so annoying that all of our famous gay men are denouncing their masculinity. Like...why is it so shamed to be masc attracted to masc? Masc bottoms are so hated on. I'm tired of yall.

Some people are born fem, it's not our fault,  most of our icons are strong women. 

I have yet to hear a masculine straight man deemed a gay icon. 

Plain and simple. 

11 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I just don't understand why gays are being pushed to be fem/trans. It's so annoying that all of our famous gay men are denouncing their masculinity. Like...why is it so shamed to be masc attracted to masc? Masc bottoms are so hated on. I'm tired of yall.

I'm a masc gay man and I do not agree I don't feel any hate or shame at all, neither by straight or gay people. And I've never felt PUSHED to be fem or trans that is just ridiculous.

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block