Britney rocks her natural hair in new dancing video: "My hair is SOOO PUURRTTTY"

8 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

I truly wish she had better people in her prime taking care of her.

Hair extensions can truly wreck havoc on the hair shaft and cause baldness and hair issues.

Regardless of any length, she is quite stunning.

she didnt have to use a **** ton of extentions but she wasnted to. She started going overboard during the ITZ era. She knew it was bad for her and she spoke about it in Chaotic. 

Her hair was fine like this

e6e7e75c8fa2b21d359d7cf7a0dafa96.jpg7348d0102bbdf08ee5b76ec8d6d18490.jpgtumblr_nk6qjnbrog1tavz3go1_640.pngbritney-spears-at-the-four-seasons-hotel0e2fab18b5bd0a92b4968a39ab94109c41bc4f4bb666b84ddce4a955052e6f0b5e6e7a6f.jpgbritney-spears-teases-haircut-2022-09.jp

but she just had to have this mess. bleached to hell and way to many and way to long extentions

26566ec704f65623b1d22e32b04e172d.jpgSPEARS40302-35.jpgbritney-spears-hairstyle-36.jpgWhat's your favourite hair Britney's ever had? - The Britney Spears  Community - BreatheHeavy | ExhaleGettyImages-533529160.jpg

she could have healthy hair but she chooses not to. She could have completly grown out her hair while out of the public eye. She could have worn wigs she could go for lighter and less extentions, she could bleach lesss. She basically does everything she can to have unhealthy hair. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 1/31/2023 at 3:22 PM, Puppy said:

No my sister said it to me that Britney is so gorgeous even when bald and not a lot of people can pull it off. 

I wish she had owned it and even taken over the narrative. 'My hair was damaged beyond repair and I got up the nerve to shave my head and I did it. Be proud of it and maybe it wouldn't have been used as a another constant reminder of her breakdown

20 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

I wish she had owned it and even taken over the narrative. 'My hair was damaged beyond repair and I got up the nerve to shave my head and I did it. Be proud of it and maybe it wouldn't have been used as a another constant reminder of her breakdown

Crafting an empowering image for yourself is rather difficult when you’re under immense stress and being micromanaged by everyone around you and just trying to make it through the day.

22 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

yeah I've always thought she could've done a photoshoot, or a music video or something, and it would've turned into more of a fashion statement

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
17 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

britney spears GIF

it is what it is

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block