Britney Spears Hitting HIGH NOTE - Britney Whitney Houston moment !!

37 minutes ago, Sia said:

I mean it’s cute, but let’s not kid ourselves.

The problem with her voice is not that she can’t hit notes (although that’s debatable) it’s that her voice lacks maturity. In this particular vocal, she sounds like a little girl. There’s no depth to it so while she hits the note, if you were to completely isolate it, it would just sound like a little girl shouting into a microphone.

I wish fans would stop trying to make Britney into something that she isn’t. I never fell in love with Britney because of her vocal ability, I fell in love with her because of her high energy music, dancing and overall out of this world performance factor. I never once thought to myself “now this is a vocal queen.”

Shes not a power vocalist, she’s not a strong singer, she’s average at best with a unique stage presence.

It’s okay to celebrate that…

So you don't love her voice and tone?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Sia said:

I mean it’s cute, but let’s not kid ourselves.

The problem with her voice is not that she can’t hit notes (although that’s debatable) it’s that her voice lacks maturity. In this particular vocal, she sounds like a little girl. There’s no depth to it so while she hits the note, if you were to completely isolate it, it would just sound like a little girl shouting into a microphone.

I wish fans would stop trying to make Britney into something that she isn’t. I never fell in love with Britney because of her vocal ability, I fell in love with her because of her high energy music, dancing and overall out of this world performance factor. I never once thought to myself “now this is a vocal queen.”

Shes not a power vocalist, she’s not a strong singer, she’s average at best with a unique stage presence.

It’s okay to celebrate that…

It's just so funny because it only seems like female vocalists are talked about and compared in this way. I mostly listen to other genres of music that tend to be male-dominated, but there are some singers in that realm that are so ******* bad, it's comical, yet they sell millions of records and tickets and pieces of merch and are considered to be among the greats. And people will celebrate those singers when it sounds like they took a lesson and got 0.2% better at singing, lol.

Someone wanted to point out her high note, not hand her a middle school choir medal or whatever award exists for being the most technically proficient singer.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block