The Jonas Brothers announce ‘The Album’

Cqleb

20 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Lol guess they’re scrapping the DNCE comeback album due to the singles flopping? I feel so bad for the members who just get to be picked up and put away whenever while Joe Jonas keeps falling on his feet one way or another 🙄

The other members of DNCE tour with the Jonas Brothers! So they're around regardless.

I think it would be great for the brothers to alternate between the band and their solo/side projects. But because the lead-up to this JB album has been three years of sporadic and unsuccessful singles, and same with the DNCE comeback, neither got off the ground and it felt like they were both just in an endless cycle of delaying once another.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block