Do you sometimes speed up songs on Ytbe? I do it all the time! .. or at least many times

DISQUSS

omg im so not sad i do it

people like different things

you cant tell me what to do

you cant be my teacher

i mean if i enjoy songs like this why cant i listen to them like this. im sure a true musician would be open to possibility of people like to speed up

music is meant to be listened and enjoyed. while you take pride in teaching how to listen to it properly, i take pride in listening to it creatively

Edited by BAcanMOVEAnyMOuNTaiN8
7 hours ago, Aymama said:

Wtf.. if your attention span is so bad that you can’t even enjoy a song the way it was meant to be heard then girl… :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Speeding up people talking, sure.. but songs? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

its not about attention span

its just about preference

its not that i dont enjoy songs this way

i do

its not about speeding through songs.

people like different styles you know

I never do that unless it’s a documentary whose narrator is very slow.

but I see a gen z trend of speeding up songs. There are even official “SPED UP” versions of many songs. It’s probably a Tiktok thing to make the chorus fit in the video or something. 

to a sound sl_u_t like me, this is not acceptable. It butchers the songs’ quality tenfold.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, BAcanMOVEAnyMOuNTaiN8 said:

maybe i like the rawness of speeding up instead of it being just too proper??

you dont have to pretend like you are better when you dont speed up

That’s like saying you prefer uncooked chicken to juicy well prepared chicken because it’s “raw” and less “proper”… of course there’s no risk of getting sick from sped up music (that we know of) 

I’d definitely take a look at this mindset/preference of yours lol. 

Edited by Aymama
6 minutes ago, Aymama said:

That’s like saying you prefer uncooked chicken to juicy well prepared chicken because it’s “raw” and less “proper”…

I’d definitely take a look at this mindset/preference of yours lol. 

oh so you know im doing something unhealthy yes?!!

then keep on "knowing" im wrong while im sinning in your church what is so well set up

while my enjoyment and pride only grows

Edited by BAcanMOVEAnyMOuNTaiN8
joy of sin
5 minutes ago, BAcanMOVEAnyMOuNTaiN8 said:

oh so you know im doing something unhealthy yes?!!

then keep on "knowing" im wrong while im sinning in your church what is so well set up

while my enjoyment and pride only grows

Instead of believing every choice we make with free will is the best choice cause YOLO and F the system, do some research on it. Music effects more than you realize or are aware of in your own biology, mood, well being etc. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block