[POP EMERGENCY] Nelly Furtado Teases Potential "Give It to Me" Remix (feat. Madonna)

[POP EMERGENCY] Nelly Furtado Teases Potential "Give It to Me" Remix (feat. Madonna)  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Nelly and Madonna have songs titled "Give It to Me" and "Give It 2 Me" respectively, so I'm wondering if they're gonna incorporate the latter

I would be shocked if they do a remake....after all this is a Timbaland song (Nelly was just the feature).

But I can totally see a new song that samples the original, and it would be the smart thing to do

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

I would be shocked if they do a remake....after all this is a Timbaland song (Nelly was just the feature).

But I can totally see a new song that samples the original, and it would be the smart thing to do

Yeah, for some reason I was convinced it was her song even though I listened to Loose quite a bit last year, and obviously, it's not on the album. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

5 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

It did go #1, though... :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

...............what??? I missed that!! I thought it was known for being blocked from the number one position!!

* Edit: two weeks after its debut:
"Give It To Me" - Timbaland Featuring Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake:
- Debut: 02.24.07
- Peak: 1 (for 2 weeks) - 04.21.07
- Total weeks in chart: 26

icon-512x512.png
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Like 1

1. Nelly looks GORGEOUS!!!

2. I want her back on the music scene ASAP, but not with Madonna.  She really needs to go back to her Folklore and/or Loose and/or a fusion of the two styles.  Those suit her so well and she would easily slay the charts.

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

And omg it looks like she's been feeling her music lately on her last few posts, and even performed recently on New Years Eve! She can do without the Dua outfits though lol

Edited by jennyj

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block