Did you prefer the long ponytail or shorter straight hair for the 2007 VMA Gimme More performance?

Ponytail by far. It was messy, but it was a good messy and it flattered her look. It also felt like it had more volume. Plus you couldn’t tell that she had extensions in.

The short hair was flat, very thin looking, and you could tell she had extensions in since they were a brighter blonde than her real hair was. The short hair didn’t help her look at all. It just looked really bad. That said, everything else to me was ok, I just didn’t like her hair in the actual performance.

I like to pretend that the ponytail rehearsal videos are the actual performance.

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block