The internet is talking about Beyoncé’s kitten heels in Dubai

GlitterRain

• Super Mods

spacer.png

It’s actually quite hard to find pictures of the shoes that she wore but the internet is noticing them, especially on TikTok. Perhaps that’s why Beyoncé didn’t want phones at her show :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Fans were so excited to see Beyoncé perform in Dubai but it appears fans were quick to notice the change in footwork for B!

It seems that some could not believe that Beyoncé was actually wearing kitten heels. Some fans are not holding back on the lacklustre shoe, despite her always wearing larger heels and boots while performing.

Some say she should have never performed if she couldn’t properly or wear the proper shoes Saints And Sinners Reaction GIF by Bounce

It’s also important to note that Beyoncé allegedly was recovering from foot surgery and was forced to wear the kitten heels. 

What is a kitten heel?
“A kitten heel is a short stiletto heel, with a slight curve setting the heel in from the back edge of the shoe”

The point is that if Beyoncé can wear kitten heels, anyone can now a days. It looks like kitten heels will continue to prevail despite needing to be locked away and never worn again.

A kitten heel: spacer.png

The type of shoes Beyoncé normally wears: spacer.pngspacer.png

I wonder if Beyoncé will ever wear these cute little high heels on stage again? :emma:

Have you heard about the kitten heel drama? Did you notice her shoes? Let me know in the comments :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Super Mods
Just now, MIKE_INT said:

No internet is not going wild, stop exaggerating.

She had a foot surgery so it makes sense.

Im not even Beyonce fan but people need to get life, seriously.

Come On Please GIF by NBA

I’m not going to copy and paste every comment made about the topic. It’s definitely behind talked about. Sorry to break it to you :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, bbbsss said:

the internet is going wild? where do ya’ll get this **** from? this is literally the first time I’ve seen anyone mentioning this..why is this even a topic? i cant

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

That’s great. Thank god I was here to make you aware :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: 

I’m not going to copy and paste every comment made that I see about this topic. It’s definitely being talked about. Sorry to break it to you :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

For the record, I did edit the title and took out “going wild” as it clearly was bothering some. I would never want to exaggerate anything. 

I did this out of respect to those who may have been offended or bothered by the choice of words. 

Love yas 🤍

Ps, there is no denying that there is talk of the kitten heels. I stand by this thread. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block