Britney speaks to us fans better than she does her family

KrisJ

15 hours ago, easy said:

if you're genuinely concerned you don't get on a tiktok live and call a wellness check in for a celebrity who regularly deactivates their instagram. you don't call the police on someone who was ripped out of their home by the police and put on a 5150 and then eventually into an illegal, abusive, conservatorship. and then when the same police they called tell them there was nothing wrong with britney, they don't believe the police that THEY called because they didn't get the answer they wanted.

banon do not care about the truth, facts, or britney for that matter. all they care about is keeping their conspiracy going because that's the only purpose they have, and it lines their pockets and strokes their egos.

the only gaslighting going on is banon and their theories, trying to convince themselves and other weak minded people who cannot think for themselves, that they are "concerned" about britney. concern for britney is what her family did to abuse her for 13 years. britney doesn't need concern, she needs space to heal.

Oh yeah, anyone posting that “is she well” crap on Tik Tok is not a fan. Like I said, I really haven’t been following that closely to know what actually happened, but remember when she recorded that video saying that she’s fine and she only checked herself into the facility because she was concerned about her father or something? I don’t know, after stuff like that, nothing would surprise me. 

But yeah, if they did it for attention then that’s just pathetic. Generally speaking, her posts just seem so different compared to how articulate she sounds when she records herself. 

3 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Oh yeah, anyone posting that “is she well” crap on Tik Tok is not a fan. Like I said, I really haven’t been following that closely to know what actually happened, but remember when she recorded that video saying that she’s fine and she only checked herself into the facility because she was concerned about her father or something? I don’t know, after stuff like that, nothing would surprise me. 

But yeah, if they did it for attention then that’s just pathetic. Generally speaking, her posts just seem so different compared to how articulate she sounds when she records herself. 

Her writing is exactly how a person talks lol most people just have trouble reading it with the proper inflections 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

your comparing things with no relevance. her posting that all is well video while still in the con where she had no rights or control, fearful for her life vs her telling people she feels gaslit by clout chasers calling the cops on her and that she is fine while FREE and in control are not relatable. 

there is no if. they DID do it for attention, and are rightfully getting backlash from actual fans and britney herself. i believe if britney read her captions that feeling would be different. text leaves no room for nuance, voice inflections, etc. instead we read it in our voice and can come to whatever conclusion we want to fit whatever we believe. that's why books create fantasy for the readers. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block