TCSBS: New 10 second rehearsal pro shoot snippet

3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

:bouncey:

I NEVER say this, but I can actually hear her singing with the track a bit? They’re defo not pre recorded vocals either as we have the official studio version which is different to the ones one the snippet. Guh I really hope we get this some day - we prob won’t but I really appreciate them sharing these snippets as others who prob have this wouldn’t dare. 

• Love 1

Youve

42 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It was literally sold on here along with several FFT tour recordings back in 2011/2012

You’ve said this in another thread but (respectfully) this didn’t happen - I think you may have some bootlegs confused….. 

we’ve had a few FFF bootlegs (recordings of the screens, never a direct capture of the footage the screen shows) but literally nothing professional RE circus tour except Copenhagen….

On 1/28/2023 at 11:27 PM, kneetap said:

Youve

You’ve said this in another thread but (respectfully) this didn’t happen - I think you may have some bootlegs confused….. 

we’ve had a few FFF bootlegs (recordings of the screens, never a direct capture of the footage the screen shows) but literally nothing professional RE circus tour except Copenhagen….

I thought several dates were filmed, of the Circus tour, but then they couldn't release it because the round screen design above the main stage was patented by U2? I believe they must have some kind of footage somewhere? It would take a lot for me to believe they never thought to record this and save it for the future. 

Edited by BritneyWiki
29 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

I thought several dates were filmed, of the Circus tour, but then they couldn't release it because the round screen design above the main stage was patented by U2? I believe they must have some kind of footage somewhere? It would take a lot for me to believe they never thought to record this and save it for the future. 

There definitely were several shows filmed and there was a lot of talk about them. I specifically recall a thread on how she was taping the last shows at the Mandalay Bay in Vegas. 

• Love 1
On 1/29/2023 at 3:32 AM, kneetap said:

I NEVER say this, but I can actually hear her singing with the track a bit? They’re defo not pre recorded vocals either as we have the official studio version which is different to the ones one the snippet. 

If is it that video (down), then it's not definitely live, it's pitched up and I hear there just our kveen Meöw Mary :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

1 hour ago, Exhaolic said:

6 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

I'm dreaming of the day it will leak in full and I will be watching it with the biggest snack time of my life !!! :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

I have the slight impression that this dress rehearsal recording is not good. 

Of all these snippets that have already leaked, it seems to me that it was recorded with only two cameras. If it was the result, it's not cool and this wait will be in vain.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block