Britney on Twitter: Yep that’s me I’m alive and well, Yes … it's Britney *****

Cqleb
Message added by Jordan Miller,

13 hours ago, s&m said:

Im here before the same people come here to focus on her wedding instead of the whole message :emma:

Or to say the video is old and it wasn’t really her that wrote the tweets “WhY WoNT ShE gO lIVe anD SaY alL tHIs” 🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by DulaPeeps
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

I shut down my Instagram because there were too many people saying I looked like an idiot dancing and that I looked crazy.

She truly was just trying to express herself and it pisses me off that so many people couldn’t recognize that and see her through the lens of what she’s experienced instead of what they expect from “Britney Spears the iconic pop star”. She’s traumatized and celebrating her freedom. Period.

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

It bums me out that her wedding seems to have not been a positive experience for her.

Yeah, me too, it seems to have been a bit much at that time. I think it might have happened to soon and she hadn’t really grasped the trauma she went through. Also with the Jason Alexander drama and one of her guests talking to her condescendingly.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block